“We Are Still Open For Business” The safety and well-being of all Movers Direct Customers and Contractors is always our priority. We will be continuously monitoring the (COVID19) situation, Following governmental advice and taking the necessary steps to avoid any further spread of the virus.
- Keeping a distance of at least 2 meters away from our staff
- Washing your hands often with soap and water or a disinfectant containing alcohol
- We recommend online payments to avoid direct contact with money which, as we all know, is the largest source of bacteria
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or handkerchief – throw away the tissues immediately and wash your hands
- Use if you have and have the option of wearing protective gloves while moving
- Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- Government advice on Buying and selling homes during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
- First-time buyers: how will coronavirus crisis affect our move?
If you have any questions or queries please do email us @ email@example.com, We will get back to you when we can.